Role: Planning and Projects Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Planning and Projects Manager to join a busy container logistics company based in Sittingbourne.
As a Planning and Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the approach of engineering and management
* Leading the management and delivery of projects
* Ensuring quality, time, cost, and legislation adherence is in place and abided too
* Organize schedules in line with operational demand and business strategy
* 1st line contact for breakdown and PM
* KPI Management and the production and deliverance of asset reports
* Attending management, supplier and customer meetings when required
* Ensuring highest standards of Safety, Health and environment are put at the forefront of projects and day to day working
* Identifying and managing risks with projects within project lifecycle
* Managing the construction process including contractual matters, performance, quality and health and safety
In order to be considered for the Planning and Projects Manager role, you must:
* Have a degree in a relevant discipline or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project or facilities management
* Have proven success in project management in an engineering environment
* Have experience of commercial construction contracts, ideally including NEC
* Be familiar and confident with construction design and management safety regulations and best practice
* Have proven success in creating and delivering effective scheduling plans with knowledge of planning tools and techniques
* Have sound maintenance and operational business knowledge
If you would like more information on the Planning and Projects Manager role, or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at MVP Recruitment Solutions.
If you are a Planning and Projects Manager looking for a new challenge, but this role is not for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.
MVP has been placing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.