Reach Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced Planning Analyst for a leading manufacturing company in the city of Hull. This company continues to grow from strength to strength and now could be the ideal opportunity to join.
The purpose of the role is to support the Materials and Production Planning with data driven, accurate information to support effective manufacturing and supply chain decisions.
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, and have at least 3 year’s experience in a planning and analytical based role.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• At least 3 years previous analytical experience.
• ERP and MRP Systems experience.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work part of a team.
• Ability to drive process improvement.
• Ability to embrace change and support development of new ways of working.
Salary- Negotiable depending on experience
Company also offers other excellent benefits
About the role:
The successful candidates will need to have previous working experience within a manufacturing environment. For this role we require someone who can respond well to pressure and is able to work to tight deadlines.
* You will need to have good attention to detail and have experience with forecasting and planning tools and processes.
* You will be responsible for the revision of forecast information to support inventory and availability in line with production schedules.
* Performance analysis of suppliers.
* Review and report any shortages to production and materials planning as soon as possible to allow re stocking.
* Actively participate in supply chain related projects.
* Support to production planners and material planners ensuring seamless cover as and when required.
* Support new product development process of introducing new materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business at a time of growth at an employer that invests in its people.
Please apply by following the below link, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Reach Resourcing on (phone number removed) and ask for James.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working in blue collar roles in Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.
Salary: £20000 – £30000/annum Additional Company Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.