Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Norwich Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our busy and fast paced Outpatients team.
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals.
We have 3 theatres, 2 wards, comprising 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team
Duties and responsibilities:
You will join our highly performing team of experienced physiotherapists to work closely with our consultants. In this role you will be working as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist treating consultant, GP and self-referred patients. The shifts will be a 4 or 5 day week Monday – Friday and will vary between 8am-8pm. The job will entail working 1 or 2 evenings a week and 1 Saturday per month.
Who we’re looking for:
* HCPC and CSP registration
* Have substantial MSK outpatient physiotherapy experience
* Strong communication skills
* Previous experience in Outpatients is essential.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NR4, Colney, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.