Personal Assistant rsupporting busy Directors with diary management of their day-to-day schedules and anticipating meeting preparation for the coming week. The successful candidate will also provide administration support to the Commercial and Technical team including typing, formatting, reviewing memos/reports/minutes, maintaining annual leave records, diary management, arranging meetings.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Co-ordination and responsibility for diary management, travel arrangements, expenses etc.
* Maintain and file electronic records on our database SharePoint
* Administration support to the Senior Management Team using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Screening and prioritising telephone calls and emails
* Organising transport, rooms, lunches, refreshments for large meetings.
* Highly Organised and flexible with an ability to multi-task
* Proficient MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
* Touch Type
* Practical and hands-on – fast thinker
* Attention to detail
* Reliable and confidential
* Excellent Telephone Manner – initial Reception cover as and when needed
* Personable, with confidence and ability to work with individuals in all areas of the business
* Friendly with good sense of humour
* Excellent communication skills
* Reliable/always hits deadlines
* Ability to use initiative
* Team player
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Woolwich Riverside, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.