Buckleigh & Williams are currently looking for a Permanent Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a role based in Kent. This is a permanent role and my client are ideally looking to get someone started ASAP.
Essential skills and experience:
– A strong engineering background is essential
– Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is essential
Day to day responsibilities will include fault finding, modification and development of machinery. You will also be liasing with internal and external suppliers.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Maidstone, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.