Nine Twenty are exclusively partnering with a new global technology company in Glasgow in the recruitment of People Business Partner.
This is a very rare HR role, where it doesn’t matter what sector you’ve worked in, or how many certifications you have achieved… You care about people and helping people perform the best can, in a supportive and caring environment.
The business is going through a period of significant change and we are looking for a creative individual to integrate in to the team and help make the process easier.
We’re looking for:
* A progressive, non-bureaucratic approach to HR
* A practical and common-sense approach
* A willingness to try new things and take some risks
* A focus on business outcomes
* Enjoy working as part of a small and agile people team
* Excellent relationship building and communication, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others at all levels
* The ability to make quick, sound decisions based on knowledge and judgment
* A desire to work globally
Extra bonus points for;
* Global experience
* Strong reward skills
You will be responsible for:
* Define people priorities
* Provide insights People Team and vice versa
* Facilitate discussion and change
* Talent Management
* Support induction, workforce planning, reward and recognition, career progression, engagement survey action planning
* Build our insight in how our people feel and what’s important to them
* Develop knowledge and experience in managing employee relations experience as well as lead solutions on issues as they arise
* Help deliver on our wellbeing programmes and manage wellbeing conversations with our people
Salary: £50000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: G1, Glasgow, Glasgow City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.