Payroll Manager | Telford, Shropshire | £Day Rate Negotiable | Interim Contract 4- 6 months
Seymour John, Shropshire, are working with a growing and successful Shropshire-based organisation who are seeking some interim cover while they conduct a permanent recruitment process.
Joining a profitable distribution business, you will work alongside a dynamic team and will oversee payroll. This role will see you working very closely with the HR manager, and you will benefit from a handover with the current incumbent.
You will oversee UK and Ireland payrolls for a successful business. You will process the payroll in accordance with legislation and according to HMRC requirements. You should have a firm understanding of payroll and reporting in conjunction with HR and will be a proactive self-starter who has a focus on continuous improvement.
* Manage complex payroll calculations, and keep abreast of legislative changes that will affect payroll
* Conduct payroll process reviews
* You will have a solid understanding of the relationship between payroll and the general ledger
* You will conduct monthly internal payroll audit
* You will oversee all benefit related information and ensure efficient and effective management of the salary sacrifice schemes
* Act as a reliable point of contact for all payroll matters
* Attend management meetings
* Maintain operational instructions for payroll processes
* Work effectively with local and international teams
* Delegate work to staff and act as a point of reference for departmental managers
You will have demonstrable payroll experience, ideally substantiated with CIPP/similar. The company are close transport links in Telford and easily commutable from Chester, Stoke, Stafford, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
For further information please contact Kerry at Seymour John Ltd
By responding, we will register you as a candidate with Seymour John Limited.
Salary: £100 – £180/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Telford, Telford and Wrekin
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.