Manchester City Centre
£22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
Excellent benefits package
Hours: 35 per week, flexi-time
Benefits: 30 days holiday + bank holidays, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, health insurance, discretionary annual and Christmas bonus
A new job has arisen to join one of Europe’s leading law firm as Patent Secretary. You will be supporting a team of patent attorneys and delivering a consistent and high-quality secretarial service.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Preparing correspondence and documents
* Diary management
* Booking meetings
* Liaising with clients
* Answering telephones in a professional manner
* Updating internal CRM database
* Working to deadlines
* Undertaking any associated administrative duties as required
* Previous patent experience is essential
* Competent MS Office IT abilities
* Motivated, enthusiastic, excellent communication and attention to detail skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Salary: £22000 – £26000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: M2, Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.