About the job:
We are looking for a Partnership Programme Manager for a L.A. to support the Head of Housing and Community Services and Head of Partnership to build relationships with key partners and lead on the development of a local programme of work to deliver integrated models of care and service provision for local people.
The main purpose of this role is to lead on the effective development and implementation of health and wellbeing strategies and plans to improve health outcomes to reduce health inequalities in Ipswich.
This is an 18 month, fixed term contract.
* To enable the L.A, CCG Partnerships Team, Integrated Neighbourhood Team (INT) and wider network of Connect partners to work together to develop and deliver the local Connect Strategy and INT work streams, as well as the relevant themes within the L.A’s Strategic Plan
* To work closely with the local community and community representatives to understand the challenges and issues that face the populations within the two INT areas. To ensure that local health, wellbeing and care needs inform both strategy development and service delivery, including the changing needs of the local population in the context of Covid-19
* To initiate, lead and support the delivery of health and wellbeing projects that deliver on local priorities and outcomes and pro-actively engage with partners to share best practice
* Day-to day management and supervision of staff including recruitment, employee development, training, performance management and appraisals to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided.
* To represent the L.A. on relevant strategic and tactical groups and work with relevant partners, including provider organisations, public sector agencies, GP practice staff, VCSE organisations, BAME/community groups etc.to progress system wide changes and improvements through an integrated approach built on the Integrated Neighbourhood Teams and wider Connect model.
* To ensure that L.A. service areas and CCG staff are active participants in the change and integration process through the Connect networks
* To co-ordinate the local Connect meetings, bringing together a network of partners to focus on improved outcomes for local people/BAME communities, ensuring that these service and system improvements and efficiencies are informed by the patient and public voice. To ensure that appropriate governance is in place, including the identification and management of risk
* To develop and support a culture which focusses on outcomes for patients and residents, enables partners to understand their roles, responsibilities and contribution to patient and system outcomes and where resources can be deployed flexibly to meet patient and system outcomes
* To liaise/negotiate at a senior level with Councillors, Governing Body members, officers, and stakeholders to ensure ongoing commitment to Connect programme objectives
* To ensure constructive working relationships and accountability to the key community partners, and to clinicians and managers in health and social care organisations (particularly where there are common interests or care pathways).
* To work with the L.A. and CCG teams and with partner organisations to monitor, evaluate and report on projects within the overall Connect and INT programme, including on targeting of resources and value for money and provide regular RAG rated progress reports
* To ensure that patient confidentiality and information governance standards are always maintained and respected
* Such variations as may be required from time to time without changing the general character of the duties shown above or the level of responsibility entailed.
* Degree or equivalent level of experience in a Partnership working and/or Health setting.
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.