Daytime Healthcare have excellent opportunities for a Nurse to work within custody in Barnstaple, Devon.
Offering great company benefits, our client is one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK,
As a Custody Nurse you will:
• Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody
• Carry out medical and forensic examinations
• To be available for court attendance when requested
The Ideal Candidate:
• Registered General Nurse with at least 3 years post qualification experience
• Ability to take blood samples
• Full Driving License and own vehicle
• Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
• Recent Acute experience
Part Time Shifts: 2 nights, 6 off (21 hours per week)
Salary £17,475.60 per annum with great company benefits.
If this is the role for you; Apply today!
Salary: £17475 – £18500/annum
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.