This role, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (12 month fixed term contract), is an excellent opportunity for an analyst with 2 years experience to work for a large reputable business.
Our client are looking for someone to start ASAP!
The role is for a junior analyst/ Part Qualified analyst.
Our client are a large and reputable company based near Paddington.
They are specifically looking for a junior analyst/ someone with 2 years experience in analysis.
The role will be paid hourly.
This role, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (12 month fixed term contract), involves:
– Supporting the Business partners with their forecast
– Preparing budgets, forecasts, financial analysis and budget analysis
– Monthly sales forecasting including budget vs actual
– Compiling analysis to present to each business unit
– Entering forecast data into the system and checking its accuracy
– Providing commentary
– Order to cash reporting
– Minimum 2 year experience, ideally in analysis
– Part Qualified or with a bachelors degree as a minimum
– Paid hourly
– Start ASAP
– Analysis experience is vital
– Paid hourly
– Excel – Vlookups and pivot tables as a minimum
– Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed
– Pharmaceutical sector
The candidate we are looking for, Part Qualified Finance Analyst (12 month fixed term contract), must:
1. Have at least 18 months analysis experience
2. Have a degree or be part qualified
3. Be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks notice
This is an excellent role based in the City of London near to Paddington for a large and well known business.
Salary: £16 – £20/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: City of London, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.