The South Bank, Waterloo, London
£10.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
Full time, Temp to Perm position
Immediate start available
Aim of Role:
To work as part of a team to ensure our client’s high profile, Central London site is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good cleansing practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors.
To undertake the full range of cleansing duties as instructed by the Site Manager as follows:
* Working to a variable shift rota which includes earlies, lates and weekends
* Regular and cyclical litter picking and emptying of all litter bins, including bag removal and bag replacement
* Disposal of all rubbish into the onsite waste compactor
* Regular and cyclical pressure washing of all hard surfaces
* Replenishing consumables (toilet rolls, soap etc)
* Ensure daily inspections are carried out and submitted
* Day to day care and maintenance of machinery
Essential Skills / Experience:
* A good team player
* The ability to work with little supervision
* A kind, confident and professional character
* Reliable and a good timekeeper
* The ability to build strong working relationships
For further details on this full time, Central London opportunity, please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact David at our London office.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Lambeth, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.