Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Grange Park, Northampton
• £10.80 per hour (days) to £11.80 per hour (nights) • Overtime rates between £16.20 per hour to £22.60 per hour
• Day Shifts & Nights shifts roles available
Join our team!
We are currently looking to hire Temporary Warehouse Associates to help us continue delivering packages and smiles to our customers. You will be working as a parcel sorter.
What’s on offer?
· Full training provided on site.
· Free hot drinks, car parking on site, transport available from some locations and agency employee benefit schemes.
Your tasks may include:
· receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
· staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis sorts
· handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
· following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
Why work at Amazon?
As well as great rates of pay, as a Warehouse Operative at Amazon, your safety and wellbeing come first. You’ll be in a world class work environment and will benefit from full training provided by Amazon and ongoing support from your agency. Innovative shift patterns mean there’s always a schedule to suit you!
Quest Employment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £10.80 – £11.80/hour
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.