My client based in Spalding are looking for an experienced Paraplanner who can provide precious technical support to their team of Financial Planners as well as their existing team of Paraplanners.
A reputable and family orientated business my client can offer you a comfortable working environment along with attractive benefits that provide a “lifestyle” as appose to a job, flexible working hours, pension, four weeks holiday (plus bank holidays and discretionary extended Christmas break).
They are a close and friendly team, you can choose to work in either of their offices,the other being in Peterborough and can work from home also.
* You will work closely with IFA’s undertaking product and provider research to identify appropriate and compliant solutions for clients within specified timescales. An ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines is an absolute necessity.
* Effectively and efficiently summarise recommendation options for IFA’s and draft proposals, letters and suitability reports for a wide range of products, providers and funds;
* Competent use of different software packages and technology to analyse data and propose effective client solutions;
* Communicate directly with clients on behalf of the Advisers, including telephone underwriting and update client records and business trackers promptly and accurately;
* Support the Head of Research and contribute to the development of processes and ideas to assist with the efficient working of the Research Team;
* Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge relating to core products through ongoing training and self- development and keep documented progress towards meeting quality targets, CPD and KPIs;
* Contribute to staff meetings and process improvement sessions to help the Company achieve its goals;
* Assist the Administration Team Leader to train and develop the administrative support team by providing constructive feedback and training input if required;
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or near completion of;
* Minimum 2 years demonstrable experience of working as a Paraplanner or Adviser, preferably within an independent financial practice;
* A detailed understanding of pensions, investments, protection and tax planning;
* Excellent report writing and communication skills;
* Professional, client facing demeanour;
* Experience of a variety of IT systems, preferably to include Intelligent Office and Centra, Assureweb, FE Analytics and Avelo Exchange software ;
* Previous experience of using different provider websites and knowledge of the overall application and administrative processes.
Salary: £28000 – £33000/annum Salary is negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.