Contract Panel Wirer
Due to a number of urgent projects for both UK & Overseas customers our Welwyn Garden City based client need 2x Panel Wirers.
You’ll work to build panels for bespoke control systems and have the ability to loom, crimp and terminate with single and multi-core cables.
You’ll ensure electrical components are correctly connected based on the drawings. You’ll also be happy to use hand and power tools and potentially undertake some mechanical duties if needed
As a Panel Wirer you will ensure the layout of electrical components are correct within the control panels to specific and niche drawings.
The rate on offer is £10.50 – £13.00 per hour (Paye/Umbrella) on an initial 3-month contract – with likely extension.
The Panel Wireperson Role will involve:
* Cabinet/Electrical enclosure wiring
* Working from schematics and electrical drawings
* Inspection of the panels that have been wired and built
* Reading and working from electrical drawings
The Panel Wireperson will have the following attributes:
* Panel wiring/harnesses and cable assembly
* Familiar with soldering and crimping
* Interpretation of schematics and wiring diagrams
* Experience working within a fast pace environment
Salary: £10.50 – £13/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: AL10, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.