Painter & Decorator
Full time – 40 hours per week
Tools & PPE provided
Closing date: 22nd October
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a painter & decorator to join our clients kitchens and bathrooms team.
* External and internal painting
* Collecting job orders and arranging visits
* Collecting goods from stock/suppliers
* Keeping up to date records of work carried out
What we’re looking for:
* NVQ or City & Guilds
* Experience within a housing repairs and maintenance environment
* Experience of carrying out responsive and planned repair work
* Experience of health & safety best practice and procedures
* Ability to interact with tenants in a respectful manner
* Ability to plan and organise workload
A full clean driving licence is required as there will be regular travel between sites.
Our client offer benefits such as a contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme including staff perks, eye care vouchers, and regular free health checks for their operatives. Further to this you can expect 25 days’ increasing with each year of service holiday, plus bank holidays. They offer a comprehensive induction programme and excellent ongoing training.
Our client are a strong, resilient and effective provider of homes and care services throughout Shropshire and Staffordshire, with 18,000 homes, employ 800 people and they will have a turnover of almost £100m. The Group has ambitious plans to build more homes and provide even better choice for their customers and communities.
#painter #decorator #tradejobs #consructionjobs #paintinganddecorating #housingjobs #Shrewsburyjobs #recruiting #hiring #careers
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SY3, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.