Hales Group are delighted to be working with our well established client who manages Holiday Rental Properties all over Europe.
Owner Retention Manager
Full Time – Mon-Fri
£20,000 + up to £12,000 OTE
This role is all about resolving dissatisfaction that an owner may have. Dissatisfied owners are owners who want to take their business elsewhere, so you’ll be tasked with finding a resolution to their displeasure, with a view to retaining their business. This is genuinely a role where no two days are the same. We know that sounds cliché, but it’s true.
What you’ll be doing
Put simply, you’ll be talking to people. You’ll be speaking with owners via phone, email and (where needed, and when restrictions allow) face to face visits. You’ll build real relationships with these your accounts, and will work with them to get through any dissatisfaction so that we can retain their business. Some of these conversations will be relatively complex, looking at negotiating new commercial terms, for example, or identifying ways of maximising revenue for owners. Following that, you’ll continue to work with them until such a point that they don’t require your support. It’s not just about talking someone round, though – you might need to analyse commercial data to understand a property’s performance, or look at what we could improve, so it’s key that you’re able to act in a professional way, whilst using data and analytics. You’ll even get the opportunity to use our data to look at which owners we might be at risk of losing, so you can take proactive action. Longer term, you’ll be able to get involved with some exciting projects we’re undertaking, including identifying ways of delivering efficiencies or supporting with onboarding new owners we’ve acquired through mergers or acquisitions.
It’s key that you have strong communication skills, a decisive mind and a genuinely innovative approach to complaint resolution and problem solving.
Key skills we need:
You’ll be joining a genuinely passionate team, with a real desire to be the best at what they do. Our owners are incredibly important to us, so you’ll be in the spotlight when it comes to looking at how we’re looking after and retaining their business. Things that would make you a success in this role include:
– You pride yourself on your excellent communication skills and customer service
– You’re able to confidently solve complex issues and think of innovative ways of dealing with concerns
– You’re able to build excellent rapport
– We’re looking for someone who is never satisfied – you’re always looking for ways to improve commercial performance
– You’re comfortable working with analytical tools
– You’re driven by targets
– You don’t see problems, but challenges, and thrive on finding solutions
– You’re passionate about travel and, in particular, UK holidays
– Ideally, you’ll have had some experience of working within leisure/travel
Equally as important as all the technical “stuff”, we’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn, irrespective of their seniority. We don’t believe in standing still (we work in travel, after all), but instead think that everyone should be learning, all the time. Whether it’s a new analytical tool, an industry event or a mentoring opportunity, we will support you to grow your skillset.
If you’re excited by working in a fast paced environment, are obsessed by all things customer and want to join us on our journey, we’d love to chat.
What we’ll give you
– This is an opportunity for you to join us at a pivotal point in time as we invest in our future
– You’ll be supported by a team of genuine, passionate leaders
– We work cross-functionally, so you’ll be given opportunities to develop skills outside of your core skillset.
– You’ll be an integral part of a team which delivers great commercial results, and who doesn’t want that?
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits; we’re all about holidays, so we practise what we preach and offer some great travel discounts and a range of other perks.
If you are interested and feel you are right for this role, please send your CV to alternatively please call (phone number removed) to discuss the role further.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Salary: £20000/annum Up to £12k OTE
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.