About the Role:
Zenith Technologies are looking to hire experienced OT Cyber Security Specialist with expert knowledge of diverse range of Manufacturing Operational Technology systems.
The role will involve working closely with customer corporate OT Cyber security teams within life sciences industry. The position will be based out of UK or Ireland Offices with possibility of remote work.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with Manufacturing Sites, Engineering and IT teams to analyse existing OT architecture.
* Analyse, define and implement new structures for existing OT Firewall VLAN’s to ensure they align to defined internal segmentation principles
* Develop & implement reference architectures for standard services and applications within the OT environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Degree in a software or engineering related discipline
* Networking and interfacing knowledge of Manufacturing Automation Operational Technology such as:
* Control systems from a wide range of vendors (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
* Manufacturing Execution Systems (Data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP)
* ISA Standards (ISA 99/IEC62443)
* At least 5 years of experience working within Operational Technology Security
* Expertise on securing OT network architecture.
* Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets as they pertain to OT network traffic.
* Experience in the networking and setup of Automation, Lab and or MES systems.
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly communicate and excellent consulting skills
* Ability to interact with high profile clients
* Fluent language skills in English is a must
Job Type: Contract
Location: Dublin, Dublin City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.