We are currently looking for an Oracle Database Developer to join us on a permanent basis in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will be working on a regulatory project. You will be required to have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. This project is in the Banking domain.
You will be working within a team of experienced developers to work on a large data integration and migration project.
* Design stable, reliable and effective databases
* Optimize and maintain legacy systems
* Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
* Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
* Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
* Gather user requirements and identify new features
* Develop technical and training manuals
* Provide data management support to users
* Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
* Experience with version control software
* SQL types. Understand the characteristics of different SQL types as they pertain to logic, performance, and storage.
* Experience working in a structured IT environment with formal delivery methodologies
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience installing and supporting Oracle databases (versions 11g, 12c, 19c)
* Knowledge of Oracle database internals (locking, partitioning, security, Data Guard, cloning)
* SQL Server
·You will have the following required technology exposure;
* Oracle 11g
* Oracle 12c
* Oracle 19c
* Oracle Enterprise Manager
* SQL Server
Your Evolution: Your potential, your energy, your responsibility, and involvement will allow you to evolve regularly inside Infotel on major international projects.
Created in 1979, Infotel, Software vendor and IT Services Company, has become a reference partner for the biggest players (Banking, Insurance, Industry and Retail) thanks to its expertise in IT, from Mobile to Big Data. Today, the Group counts more than 1.600 collaborators and our software are sold all around the world. The group favours the human values that developed its success:
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.