An immediate start opportunity has become available for a Operations System Co-Ordinator to join a very well known, prestigious automotive business based in Minworth
This is a temporary ongoing role.
Daily Duties Include:
– Responsible for the maintenance of EWM (Extended Warehouse Management ) and certain elements of ECC (Enterprise Central Component )
– Responsible for ensuring all PFEP data & master configuration data is configured in the EWM system to provide accurate information to picking areas at all times
– Responsible for 1st lines support of all system related process issues
– Responsible for 1st line support of all IT hardware across Site.
– Responsible for 1st line on site network infrastructure and support, escalation and remediation
– Act as primary on shift point of contact and escalation of SAP EWM issues using standard escalation procedures and assisting with SAP Helpdesk Root cause Analysis
– Own KPI metrics pertaining to system health check
– Identify improvement opportunities for system driven processes
– Act as the subject matter expert on system driven processes and point of contact for process queries
– Follow up on production problems & assist in route cause analysis and long term corrective actions. As part of a team to participate in the identification and implementation of process improvements.
– Responsible for data execution as part of engineering change.
– Building Long Term relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers
– Responsible for Maintaining Bespoke System applications
Attention to details
Strong technical ability/systems knowledge
Good communication skills
Hours of work are 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 (Weekly Rotating or fixed PM)
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY
Industria Personnel Services Limited are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.