Product Knowledge: Windows
Sales Area / Based: Bristol
Salary / Package: £40k – £45k
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Ensure all domestic and commercial installations take place efficiently; upholding levels of safety, communications, and customer service.
* Create a culture of improvement throughout the installation process; being responsible for the work activity of internal/external stakeholders.
* Responsible for performances of survey, planning/ material ordering, installation planning, customer operations communications, warehouse, yard, installations.
* Scope of control of full installation process and supporting after sales when necessary.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO US
* Experience in a similar role.
* Excellent management skills with a true value of driving turnover and growth within a business.
* Ability to speak up and make positive change within the business.
* Strong and confident leader with good organisational skills.
WHAT WE CAN GIVE TO YOU
* An opportunity to work with a high-profile, family-run business who will nurture your professional development.
* Company car; pension; on-site parking.
Interested? Read on for a full job specification and how to apply:
Our Client is a family-run business, established for over 20 years and they are looking for an Operations Manager in Bristol. The role is to ensure that all domestic and commercial installations take place in the most efficient manner possible whilst maintaining the correct levels of safety, communications, and general customer service. Carrying out improvements in any areas affecting the outcome of the installations (including the pre and post installations activity); create a culture of safety, improvement, and cost efficiency in all areas within your control; supporting the same in areas beyond your control. The scope of control is from survey to finished installation/payment collection and supporting after sales service activity when required.
The responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of your role in accordance with the Company handbook and all required duties. In all areas the role’s responsibility is for the people and the processes, including: Survey Team; planning/material ordering; installation planning; customer operations communication; warehouse (material control); yard area (waste control); Installation Team (management/development).
* Work activity planning to create the most efficient cost-effective outcome, whilst also creating high levels of customer satisfaction ensuring that contracts are completed without the need for further unplanned visits/cost.
* Ensure that site surveys are completed accurately, efficiently and in a manner appropriate to meeting the other lead time requirements of the individual contracts.
* Material supply chain management to ensure that product turns are efficient, and that no delays to installation are caused through missing, damaged, incorrect, or poor quality.
* Management of the yard area and waste streams to ensure both compliance and a cost-effective outcome.
* Installation work to be carried out in a timely manner to meet customer expectations from a product quality, fitting quality and overall contract delivery perspective also ensuring that costs are controlled to a minimum. Ensuring that our installation teams create a positive consistent impression on our customers, meeting our goal of being thought of as the leaders in the local area.
* In all areas create meaningful data to measure and improve performance.
* All internal and external work must be carried out within the company guidelines, considering the Health & Safety of yourself, our employees, customers and the general public at all times, along with all requirements to ensure a high quality of workmanship throughout the complete process.
* To always promote Crystal Clear Bristol Ltd in a positive way.
* Each Employee has the prime responsibility for providing excellent customer service and maintaining a good working relationship with all customers and colleagues.
* Involvement in customer query and complaint resolution.
* To wherever possible communicate clearly and precisely with the effective use of e-mail or other traceable means of correspondence.
* Identify and lead – or be part of – any improvement events or activities required to ensure that we deliver the best possible outcome for the customer and the business.
* To create a positive culture that enables growth in turnover and profit as required by the directors of the business.
* To manage the development of your direct reports through appropriate use of: data; department meetings; 1-2-1 meetings; development meetings; appraisals; and improvement plans were appropriate. Specifically: to promote the use of and presentation of data to measure activity and drive improvement.
We’d love to speak with you about this role – or how we may find a match for your career goals.
For more information contact Ryan on (phone number removed).
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum company car + pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.