Synergy Medical are looking for ODP’s to work for a respected private hospital in the Bath area, for ad hoc shifts and lines of work.
To be eligible for this role:
– You need a minimum of 12 months UK experience in a similar role
– You must be able to get references to cover a period of 3 years.
– All immunisations must be up to date
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
– Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
– Free mandatory training as required
– All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
– Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
– Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
– Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
– Referral scheme – earn £200 per successful candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
– Fast-track registration where we come to you.
– Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
If you would be interested or know anyone who may be, then please get in touch.
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £26 – £36/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bath, Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.