OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – ALMONDSBURY (BS32 4TD)
Mpeople Recruitment are currently working with a thriving and well-established organisation in Almondsbury, Bristol, that are looking to add an Office Administrator to their team.
Our client are ideally looking for somebody to join them full-time, but would also consider somebody on a part-time basis (minimum 25 hours).
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 (pro rata & dependent on experience)
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Benefits: 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA healthcare scheme, free parking, and annual bonuses.
The Office Administrator will ensure continuous uninterrupted office operation, and will provide direct to support to the office manager(s). On a day-to-day basis you will be performing administrative and financial work that can often be of a complex nature, including the following duties:
· Work with other administrators on branch accounting functions including local branch operating accounts, and accounts payable system.
· Process supplier invoices and respond to queries internally and externally
· Process staff expenses and credit cards
· Track purchases through purchase orders and subcontracts and check budget for compliance and accuracy.
· Assemble and coordinate the production of reports, technical papers, forms.
· To be competent at an advanced level with Microsoft packages, such Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage.
· Compile data and prepare background materials
· Assist Quality, Health, Safety and Environment system co-ordinator with record maintenance and monitoring programme.
· Assist in the co-ordination of logistics related travel, meetings and teleconferencing
· Interact directly and act as a liaison with other departments, outside agencies, clients and staff, under the direction of manager, professional staff and other senior management
· Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects and project management needs
· Organise and prioritise information and calls
· Perform related work as required and run routine errands when needed.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience within some kind of accounts/finance duties (e.g invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc). You will be an organised and thorough individual that can maintain attention to detail in very fast-paced and ever changing working environments. It is essential that you have experience using Microsoft office packages, and are keen to learn as our client does work in a complex industry where there is a lot to learn.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sam to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
Salary: £9 – £10/hour BUPA Healthcare Scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.