Role – We are pleased to be working on this very exciting opportunity. Our client is looking for an OEM Channel Sales Manager within the Access Control Sales team. This role will be field based throughout the UK & Ireland.
The primary objectives of this position are to:
· Maintain strong OEM relationships with access control manufacturers
· Ensure the continued growth of sales revenues through promotion of products and business relationship with System Integrators / End Users.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Working closely with the Commercial Director to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business deals.
· Implementing business reviews with parents to agree objectives to increase sales revenue.
· Maintaining relationships and corresponding revenue streams for Access Control products.
· Working with product management and development to ensure new features and messages are communicated.
· Preparing and delivering technical sales presentations and demonstrations showing the capabilities of the product range.
· Working effectively with members to identify opportunities which provide the best overall solution and deliver world-class service.
· Achieving budgeted (as a minimum) product revenue and margin—monthly & yearly.
· Ensuring identified opportunities are followed up and managed closely.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a proven track record of selling products and technology solutions in the electronic security or building management sectors.
· Have a good understanding of RFID technologies
· Have knowledge and experience of dealing with UK Access Control Manufacturers and Integrators (desirable)
· Hold a qualification in a business-related/commercial function (desirable) · Have a solid understanding of wired and wireless networks and infrastructures.
· Demonstrate robust client management skills.
· Take a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
· Have good planning and organisation skills.
· Demonstrate good presentation skills.
Salary: £43000 – £45000/annum Bonus and Pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.