Occupational Therapist – Oxfordshire
Harry James Recruitment are urgently recruiting for 3 temporary openings for experienced Occupational Therapists to take on assignments in Oxfordshire from October to January initially.
To be considered for these occupational therapist openings we must receive the below documentation immediately upon contact by us:
* Eligibility to work: passport / passport and visa
* NI number: HMRC document or payslip with NI number
* Copies of academic and professional certifications
* Confirmation of your HCPC registration number, or equivalent
* DBS disclosure: copy of DBS / update service ID
* Identity verification: two proofs of address (dated within the past 3 months)
* Contact details of 2 referees to provide work references
We require the following backgrounds from suitable occupational therapists:
* Qualified with a recognised Occupational Therapist practicing certificate
* Moving and handling expertise
* Bed rail / bed lever experience, following MHRA safe use of bed rails guidance
The Review Team are looking for efficient, autonomous and knowledgeable occupational therapists who will focus on 6 monthly and annual OT reviews. As per of a countywide team, the occupational therapists will be reviewing people in Oxfordshire who have a powered stand aid every 6 months to ensure their moving and handling needs are being met and if the needed to explore other options to meet their needs. The team also complete moving and handling reviews which can vary in need, depending on the professional who has provided the equipment, to determine if a set review of needs is required. Bed rail / bed lever reviews may also be needed if the professional who initially provided the equipment identifies risks requiring review.
The rate of pay for social workers taking on these assignments is £29.00 hour with a 37-hour Moday to Friday working week expectation.
These are fantastic openings which require urgent application for consideration.
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.