Occupational Therapist – Derbyshire
Harry James Recruitment are urgently recruiting for 3 temporary openings for experienced Occupational Therapists to take on assignments in Derbyshire from October for an initial 3-month period.
They are looking for occupational therapists to work in a busy local authority Aids and Adaptations service, therefore previous experience of Disabled Facilities Grant work and DFG / Major Adaptation experience is required.
To be considered for these occupational therapist openings we must receive the below documentation immediately upon contact by us:
* Eligibility to work: passport / passport and visa
* NI number: HMRC document or payslip with NI number
* Copies of academic and professional certifications
* Confirmation of your HCPC registration number, or equivalent
* DBS disclosure: copy of DBS / update service ID
* Identity verification: two proofs of address (dated within the past 3 months)
* Contact details of 2 referees to provide work references
We require the following backgrounds from suitable occupational therapists:
* HCPC registration
* Background is assessments of the needs of both adults and children with physical and sensory disabilities
* Exposure to a wide range of disabilities
* Experience in care planning
* DIPOT or equivalent, plus current registration with College of Occupational Therapists
The rate of pay for social workers taking on these assignments is £23.00 hour with a 37-hour Moday to Friday working week expectation.
These are fantastic openings which require urgent application for consideration.
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.