Nursing home manager
Nursing Qualification Essential
Ref No. FT44369HM
Nursing Home Manager in Salford, Manchester
We are seeking accomplished Nursing Home Manager for a client I represent that specialises in supporting elderly people with dementia in a 32 bed nursing home. They are fully CQC compliant recently achieving a ‘good’ rating in their latest report.
The salary: £50,000 (NMC PIN required) RGN preferred
Nursing Home Manager duties:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the home in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* To deal with clinical complaints
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
* Working hours will usually be 37.5 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
* NMC Pin
* At least two years’ experience in the care industry in a registered home manager’s role, working in a home with a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating
* NVQ Level 5 or above preferred
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a Nursing Home
What we offer:
Basic salary banding of up to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.Please Apply now to avoid disappointment, for further information call Fred Thomas (phone number removed)
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.