Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Location: Maida Vale, West London
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
A newly established bilingual nursery based within close proximity to Maida Vale station with a capacity of approximately 50 places, is seeking a dynamic and passionate Nursery Practitioner to join its expanding team.
Its newly refurbished classrooms with bright colours and child-friendly environment help stimulate children to reach their full potential. Fully trained and certified staff are committed to helping children flourish in a fun manner, providing opportunities to learn and develop socially and emotionally.
You will be required to hold a minimum NVQ level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent and expected to have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS to plan for, and support children’s development. The successful candidate will be working in a bilingual (French & English) classroom with approximately 21 children aged between 2 to 3 years old.
In return, you will receive the following benefits:
* Performance based annual salary review.
* Long term service recognition rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 years etc.
* Seven weeks paid annual leave
* Finish at 1pm on Fridays
* Automatic enrolment into a pension scheme.
* Interest free season ticket loan.
* Excellent pay and reward scheme.
* Learning and Development opportunities.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free daily breakfast and refreshments.
* Individual Christmas and birthday presents.
All successful applicants will be subjected to a DBS check if you do not already have one due to the nature of the role.
Salary: £20000 – £22000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: W9, Maida Vale, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.