Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Location: Edgware, Middlesex
Salary: £9 – £11 per hour
Contract Type: Perm / Full time / Part-time
Our client is an established and leading childcare provider with settings at various locations in North London and Hertforshire. Due to increase in numbers, they are currently seeking Nursery Practitioners for their flagship Edgware branch.
We are looking for candidates seeking full and part-time opportunities and can ideally start work immediately!!
If you have a passion for childcare and looking for a new & exciting challenge and really want to develop your career, there is an opportunity for you.
You will be required to hold a minimum NVQ level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent.
In return, you will receive the following benefits:
* Performance based annual salary review.
* Long term service recognition rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 years etc.
* Attractive annual leave entitlement plus additional holiday allowance for long service.
* Automatic enrolment into a pension scheme.
* Interest free season ticket loan.
* Excellent pay and reward scheme.
* Learning and Development opportunities.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free daily breakfast and refreshments.
* Individual Christmas and birthday presents.
All successful applicants will be subjected to a DBS check if you do not already have one due to the nature of the role.
Salary: £9 – £11/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: HA8, Edgware, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.