ABOUT THE ROLE
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Nursery Nurse to work in a Nursery/Reception class in a Primary School based in Pontypool to work with children as young as 0-5 years old.
Depending on performance the nursery would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location – Pontypool
* Position – Nursery Nurse
* Type of work – Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – N/A
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate – £61.50 per day
* Hours Vary (working hours between 08:00-15:30)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
If interested, please call Sam on (phone number removed) OR email directly on samr for further information.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Pontypool, Torfaen
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.