Bretsa are currently working with a leading Nursery in the Tottenham area on the search for a dedicated and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their already successful team!
Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or a similar/higher/equivalent qualification is required.
Starting Salary – £19760 to £22,880 dependent upon candidate.
* Full Time (40 Hours a week)
* To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
* To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
* To promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles
* To regularly contribute to cycles or supervisions and appraisals of staff
Interviews are being held ASAP and via Zoom originally with a follow up to see the setting in person
Please send your CV to Bretsa as soon as possible
You must be passionate about working with children and be safeguarding focused.
You will be expected to have a safe guarding certificate or update or complete safeguarding training. All background checks will be carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Salary: £19760 – £22880/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tottenham, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.