Bretsa are working closely with a highly successful expanding nursery setting in the heart of Brockley as they look for a experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team!
The successful Nursery Nurse candidate will have an outstanding knowledge of the EYFS, great communication and organisational skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead a team of staff in the room.
Level 3 in Childcare or a similar/higher/equivalent qualification is required.
Starting Salary – £18,000 to £21,000 dependent upon candidate.
* Full Time (40 Hours a week)
* To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
* To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
* To promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles
* To regularly contribute to cycles or supervisions and appraisals of staff
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks
Please send your CV to Bretsa as soon as possible
You must be passionate about working with children and be safeguarding focused.
You will be expected to have a safe guarding certificate or update or complete safeguarding training. All background checks will be carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Salary: £18000 – £21000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brockley, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.