Are you a newly qualified nursery nurse looking for their first job in a nursery setting?
Or maybe you are a level 3 nursery nurse who wants to work in a different type of setting?
Then this is the role for you!
We are working with a private children’s day nursery who caters for children from the age of 2 to 5 years of age.
The nursery places a strong focus on staff recognition, providing the opportunity for both development and progression.
we will accept level 2 qualified staff too who are looking to do their level 3.
What you can expect:
· Supportive and rewarding working environment
· Up to £18,000 salary, negotiable depending on experience
· Benefits package including having Christmas off and lots of staff events
· 28 days annual holiday entitlement
· Access to dedicated training, development and progression opportunities
Your role will include:
· Supporting children’s development through the provision of a safe, stimulating child- centred learning and play
· Planning and implementing activities to extend children’s learning
· Carrying out observations and assessments
· Planning and providing next steps to extend and support children’s development
You will need:
· Full and relevant Nursery Nurse / Early Years Childcare qualification to a level 3
· Firm understanding of the EYFS framework
· Sound understanding of observations and developmental reports procedures
Apply now to not miss out!
Salary: £16500 – £19000/annum discounts, pension, outings
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Slough, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.