Are you tired of working 40 hours a week every week?
Loving working in a Nursery but just need that work life balance?
Wondering why you can’t be paid a bonus with all the hard work you put in each day?
Well look no further as Bretsa are recruiting for Nursery Nurse’s passionate and eager to work in Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ settings as they expand their already successful teams! Due to a recent expansion there is space with all age groups dependent on preference and this is the kind of setting who understands to care for its children you must care for your staff.
* A day off every other week (PAID) which doesn’t come out of your holiday allowance (that’s an extra 26 days in a year).
* One week of 40 hours the next week 32 hours eg. 5 days first week and 4 days the second
* Closure over Christmas once again not coming out of your holiday allowance
* Paid for DBS and Uniform
* Incredibly resources & supportive staff team
* Regular promotions – (3 staff were promoted in January 2021 and 6 in may 2021)
* Regular appraisals and opportunities to increase salary
* A Performance Related Bonus of £1,600 which 95% of the nursery are earning every month*.
* And many more
What we expect from you:
* To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
* To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
* To hold a qualification of level 3 in Childcare or above (Qualifications below can apply but will need to have strong experience)
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks for Nursery Nurses.
Please send your CV to Bretsa as soon as possible.
Nursery Nurses must be passionate about working with children and be safeguarding focused.
Nursery nurses will be expected to have a safe guarding certificate or update or complete safeguarding training. All background checks will be carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Salary: £22600 – £24600/annum Performance related Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wandsworth, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.