Bretsa are incredibly excited to be recruiting for a new Nursery Manager role based in the heart of London Bridge who will be heading up a bespoke new Nursery opening in September this year.
Purpose built and with a Nursery Owner incredibly passionate this is the perfect opportunity for any Nursery Manager holding at least 2 years management experience. This is a small group of Ofsted Good to Outstanding Nurseries based across London with access to a wealth of resources and an ethos where their values are at the heart of everything they do aiming to prepare the next generation and striving to pass on the warmth, family love and dedication to the families and children in their care.
Nursery Managers must be exceptionally positive, ambitious and passionate with a wish to progress further into Area Manager or Operations Manager roles in the future a desirable quality. Nursery Manager’s must hold a Childcare Level 3 or higher qualification with a Degree in childcare desirable.
Nursery Manager Responsibilties include –
* Recruitment and training of own staff team with support from owners and other branches
* Hold an outstanding knowledge of every aspect of nursery life
* Ability to lead and manage roughly 15 team members
* Deliver on the job training, guidance and support to the team
* Confident with Ofsted
* Confident with shift rota and management of ratios
* Risk assess the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements
* Nursery Managers are given the opportunity for fast career progression and growth with an ask to aim to grow further as the company expands in the next 5 years.
Salaries and Benefits:
* £35-45k annual salary (negotiable)
* Additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
* Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
* Refer a friend bonus
* Promotion and career opportunities in a growing company Team parties and celebrations
Please enquire further if you are easily commutable to London Bridge, West Hampstead, Muswell Hill, Barking, Bromley, West Norwood. Bretsa are dedicated to Safer Recruitment and all candidates must hold satisfactory references and undergo an Enhanced DBS.
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.