Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Cricklewood, North West London
Salary: £30k – £33k
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Manager (40 hours per week, 28 days holiday) to join a newly established nursery in Cricklewood, North West London. The nursery will cater for approximately 40 children and open each day for 51 weeks a year from 8am – 6pm Mon – Fri. Our client believes in offering children the best start in life by adopting the EYFS method in line with OFSTED requirements.
The Nursery Manager will be responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the centre. You will be supernumerary as this will enable you to run the nursery effectively from a pedagogical and business perspective. You will be responsible for leading the team of practitioners to deliver outstanding teaching following the EYFS method whilst ensuring the business model delivered is sustainable and profitable.
* An Early Years Degree (preferred)
* A valid Paediatric First Aid certificate
* A valid Food Hygiene certificate
* A valid Safeguarding Lead certificate
Knowledge & Experience:
* Previous experience as a Nursery Manager or Deputy with a proven track record of success
* Experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
* Experience of working in partnership with parents
* Have general computer literacy and a range of IT skills
* Experience of OFSTED inspections or other inspections/legal bodies and their requirements within day care on non-domestic premises
* Understanding and knowledge of the local community
* Knowledge of child development and meeting children’s needs
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Salary: £30000 – £33000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NW2, Dollis Hill, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.