Are you a level 3 or above qualified in childcare?
Do you have experience of being a room leader or a deputy manager who is looking to change childcare settings?
Then this is the position for you!
We are looking for a Qualified Childcare Nursery Deputy Manager to join our vibrant and friendly Day Nursery in slough.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
· Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
· Have 2 years childcare experience
· Be energetic and fun
· Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
· Have a good understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
· Be happy to up-skill and improve their learning
The Role Involves:
· Position is based working within the pre school room
· Ensuring all children under our care feel engaged and supported
· Supporting the team within the setting
· Maintaining the highest standards when implementing safeguarding
· Ensuring the EYFS is implemented and applied to all learning
· To ensure our children have fun and a stimulating environment
· Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors
What We Can Offer:
· A friendly supportive team & Manager
· Training and development
· Constant training opportunities
· Discount on childcare
· Our settings close between Christmas and New Year
· A competitive salary
· And much more
Salary: £19000 – £21500/annum discounts, pension, outings
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Slough, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.