We are looking for a L3 Qualified Childcare Nursery Deputy Manager to join our vibrant and friendly Day Nursery in Iver.
We are based in a busy but warm, caring and supportive setting. We offer a safe, stimulating, age appropriate and spacious environment for the children to feel engaged and supported. We have excellent indoor and outdoor facilities offering the children a place they can learn and thrive.
This role is offered on a 40 hours per week, 51 weeks a year basis.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
· Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
· Have 2 years experience working in a nursery setting
· Have experience within a childcare setting
· Be enthusiastic, fun, creative and a good role model
· Have real passion, motivation and drive for working with and educating children
· Have a good level of understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding policies/procedures
· Have a commitment to self-development and be prepared and motivated to keep knowledge and skills updated
· Believe in promoting and building strong parent partnerships to provide cohesive learning for the children
The Role requires that you ensure:
· The highest standards are maintained when providing care, implementing safeguarding practices and following nursery policies/procedures
· The responsibility (alongside management) of health, safety, security and wellbeing of children, staff and visitors is upheld
· Participation in the key persons system being responsible for a group of children including monitoring, assessment, up to date recording and reporting on their development and progress
· Children’s emotional and social needs are met implementing the principles and techniques for positive behaviour management
· The promotion of good personal and food hygiene with the children whilst encouraging independence
· Professionalism, effective team work, high quality practice, flexibility and the promotion of equality and diversity
· Activities provided are planned appropriately and are specific to a child’s/group’s abilities, interests, language and cultural background supporting the individual’s development through learning and play
What We Can Offer:
· A friendly supportive team
· Continued CPD development
· Training and celebration events
· A competitive salary
· Shut down over Christmas
· And much more
This role is room based in the preschool room.
Salary: £25000 – £27000/annum discounts, pension, outings
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Iver, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.