Title: Registered Nurses
Shifts: Days or Nights – Full time or Part Time
Location: East Kilbride, Hamilton & Airdrie
CI Rating: Good
Salary: Up to £17.00 DOE + excellent benefits
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Ref: 7616/ 7617/7618
Join a well-established family owned group who have care homes across England and Scotland. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a team, be fully supported and to grow and progress; then this is the organisation for you. Our client focuses on building professional teams to enhance the quality of each resident’s life. You will have the chance to develop and learn in a rewarding environment where you are recognised, and success is celebrated.
We are seeking Registered Nurses who provide a high level of care and can offer a friendly approach to residents. You will be joining an exciting team in care homes in East Kilbride, Hamilton or Airdrie. On a day to day basis you will assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. Ensuring residents retain their dignity and individuality is highly important to the care home.
* RGN qualification
* NMC PIN number
* Basic understanding of recording and updating using electronic patient record system
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development
* Ensure that your clinical based knowledge is kept up to date in order to facilitate our residents needs
* Be committed in delivering physical and emotional needs to all residents in a dignified and respectful manner
* Lead a staff team in promoting resident’s independence, encouraging participation of activities and or social events, enhancing wellbeing and promote best practice
* Ensure that care plans are centred and uniquely tailored to each individual resident’s nursing care needs
* Ensuring and developing good relationships to deliver a high-quality experience for all residents
* Ensure the safe storage, administration, recording and reordering where applicable of all resident’s prescribed medication
Role Specific Competencies
* Be able to communicate at all levels with residents, team staff members, relatives, external professionals
* Willingness to participate in further training
* 1 stage process
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
Salary: £15 – £17/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: ML3, Cadzow, South Lanarkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.