Charge Nurse £45,000 Per Annum in Leek!
• Highly Competitive salary with Paid breaks
• Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour
• Weekend enhancement of £2.00 per hour
• Paid Time and a Half for overtime
• Subsidised Lunch and Free Parking
• Double pay on Bank Holidays
• 6.6 weeks leave on Full Time
• Travel cost covered at 20p extra pay per mile
• Great development opportunities and ongoing training
This state of the art Hospital requires a dedicated Charge nurse to join their and lead their team of nurses who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided. The fundamental aim at this hospital group is not to be the biggest provider in care but to be the best
My client provides nursing services to Men and Women of all ages with a variety of functional and organic illnesses. They also have a reputation for being a leading national provider for managing and treating complex mental health conditions.
Ward Sister Skills and responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Enthusiastic and dynamic
• Safe use and Maintenance of Medical devices
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
Ward Sister Requirements
• Professional and compassionate
• Work within the NMC code of Practice
• Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting
• Able to work flexible shift patterns
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW29488
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £17 – £18.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.