Title: NPD Professionals Location: Southern Poland
Our client began its UK operation some 24 years ago and now operates from 2 sites in the UK and 6 across Europe supplying retailers in 14 countries.
The company is a dynamic & progressive business with a strong reputation for quality & innovation within the fresh food industry. They continue to invest and improve their operational efficiency of all the factories, expand and develop their product portfolios and implement required capacity and capabilities for anticipated future growth.
A busy and successful FMCG Company operating within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Their teams of high-calibre specialists work within close-knit teams to achieve top quality results in all areas of the business. They have an innovative approach to all they work towards and are always striving for better ways of doing things. This drive for continual improvement is what makes them so successful and to achieve this level of success their people need to be tenacious, results driven, pro-active and willing to do whatever is necessary to serve their customer.
The Polish site commenced production in 2006 and now employs more than 500 employees who are focused every day to deliver best quality products to customers in seven countries.
We have the following vacancies available:
NPD Technologist 7000 PLN gross per month
Process Technologist 7000 PLN gross per month
Snr NPD Tech (phone number removed) pln gross per month
NPD Manager (phone number removed) pln gross per month
* Identifying and creating new recipes for convenience range products
* Managing new products development and product improvements, from initial concept brief, formulation, trial to full factory production
* Communicating with all the internal stakeholders about the customer requirements and ensuring that this are met
* Liaising with customers in the creation of new products and re-engineering of existing ones
* Handling ingredients, recipe and final product costings
* Prepare for customer presentations by making samples, product costings and provide information for sample submission forms
* Ensure good levels of GMP at all times, thus making sure that NPD process meets all technical requirements of the business
Essential People Skills
* Convenience food NPD background
* Excellent communicator and influencer, with ability to build strong and trusting relationships
* Quality focused and commercially minded
* Ability to work on own initiative, is flexible, positive and confident
* Ability to speak Polish is desirable
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.