An award winning Top 30 Firm in London are looking to recruit a specialist Not For Profit Audit Manager or Senior Manager to their team.
You’ll be working closely with their Charity partners, managing a busy portfolio of various not for profit clients which includes high profile charities, professional institutes, schools, membership bodies.
* Managing overall service delivery to clients
* Attending and leading client meetings
* Business development in the charity sector
* Tendering for new charity and not-for-profit clients
* Supervision, mentoring and training of audit staff members
* Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
* Experience in Manager position, managing both a portfolio of clients and a team of staff
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple clients simultaneously
* Experience, and an interest, in working with clients in the not-for-profit sector
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Benefits package including income protection & death in service cover
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC4, Old Bailey, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.