I am currently recruiting for a Night Shift Generator Service Engineer to join one of my clients on a permanent basis covering around the south. Ideally you will possess relevant industry experience working with standby power generators. However, if you have had relevant industry knowledge on HGV, Plant or diesel engines my client would consider training you on their products they use.
Duties & Responsibilities for a Night Shift Generator Service Engineer:
* Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment. Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment.
* Preparation of equipment for hire.
* Installation and disconnection of equipment on site. (Synchronising where appropriate).
* Installation and commissioning of power to temporary site accommodation. (Wiring in where appropriate).
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Carry out duties on call out rota system.
* Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
* Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
* Safeguard all Company assets; nothing leaves the depot without correct paperwork.
* Ensure company vehicle or occasional loan vehicle supplied, is kept clean and tidy at all times, serviced within manufacturer’s guideline, and ensure any defects are notified to correct parties and rectified in a timely manner.
* Treat all other employees and all our customers professionally and with respect.
* Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties requested by your direct Line Manager or the Management Team.
Skills & Qualification for a Night Shift Generator Service Engineer:
* GCSE High school or equivalent.
* Any Plant/Mechanical engineering qualifications
* Fork Lift Truck Licence (desired but training can be provided)
* NVQ’s or apprenticeships qualifications.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
* Salary between £28,000 – £32,000
* Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
* 22 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
Salary: £28000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SG4, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.