Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
* Are you an experienced Medical Recruitment Specialist?
* Do you have experience working as a Medical Recruitment Specialist within the NHS at Band 7/equivalent?
* Have you worked as a Medical Recruitment Specialist within a Hospital Group?
* Can you work 37.5 hours per week in Wrexham?
* Are you available immediately or within 1-2 weeks to work for 4 months (possibly longer)?
If so, I would love to speak with you as our Healthcare client based in Wrexham are hiring for a Medical Recruitment Specialist to join their team.
Medical Recruitment Specialist
Hours or work: Full time 37.5 hours per week 5 days a week,
Type of role:Temporary
Duration of fixed term contact role:This is expected to be for 4 months and likely to be longer
Working from home option:Working predominantly from home with occasional travel across North Wales
Travel expenses will be paid in line with the client’s policy
Responsible to: Head of Medical Resourcing
Pay Rate: £22.29 to £25.50 paye inclusive or
£25.37 to £29.00 umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
* Experience of leading senior level temporary appointments for large organisations
* Specialist knowledge of Medical agency locum engagements
* Detailed knowledge of engaging with agency workers and IR35 compliance
* Proven experience of recruiting temporary workforce campaigns and designing efficient processes for on boarding
* Detailed understanding of the NHS applicant market and NHS recruitment practices
* Working with the recruitment and temporary staffing managers for the health board to design and embed robust and rigorous on boarding processes.
Please apply now in order to be considered
Please Note: You will be subject to a current valid in-date DBS check via Your World Recruitment in order to commence employment.
Salary: £22 – £29/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: LL13, Wrexham, Clwyd
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.