FANTASTIC HIGH LEVEL NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY !
New National Business Development Manager role has arisen to work for a large national express courier company who offer a variety of B2B and B2C services across varying industry sectors.
The new role based in the YORKSHIRE or EAST MIDLANDS area mainly cover the LEEDS, SHEFFIELD, DERBY , LINCOLN and NOTTINGHAMarea
You will be targeting larger corporate clients, in addition to SME’s with a 1 million target.
SALARY PACKAGE – £55,000 TO £60,000 Basic with a large ote £80,000 plus
Executive level company car or car allowance.
25 Days Holiday
Mobile / Laptop
Overall Purpose of Role
To identify, nurture and win major strategic opportunities for our client at an acceptable margin
* Build a pipeline of major opportunities that fit with the our clients infrastructure and service offering
* Understand the client’s supply chain and purchasing process
* Research key drivers and strategic aims and match our solution accordingly
* Identify key contacts, engage and appoint
* Identify pain-points and opportunities to improve on incumbent service and sell the benefits of our clients solutions
* Work with key functions including Operations, IT and CS to drive solutions and customer implementations
* Ensure a robust handover process into Key Account Management team
* Support Sales Manager’s with major opportunities subject to tracking above own target
* Achieve and exceed our clients sales targets in line with growth plan
* Develop short, medium and long term business plans to support target achievement
* Seek out, asses and lead the response to tenders RFIs and RFPs
* Work with Commercial team to ensure opportunities are accurately profiled and costed to optimise profitability
* Prepare detailed forecasts on in-year revenue and volume from newly gained customers and prospects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Extensive sales experience (5 years+) selling carrier and logistics solutions to major customers at Board level
* Strong network of strategic influencers and contacts across relevant Industry sectors
* Demonstrates C-suite sales skills in negotiation, objection handling and closing
* Detailed understanding of sales process and world class sales behaviours
* Proven track record of closing major opportunities, engaging and influencing at Board level in organisations of all sizes
* Excellent networking skills with the ability to establish and grow relationships quickly with a natural communication style
* Excellent presentation skills
* Able to identify and explore multiple customer agendas. Ability to prioritise customer needs.
* Detailed understanding of the carrier market, supply chain development and logistics
* Relentlessly driven with a fixation on target achievement
* Meticulous attention to detail with excellent planning skills
* Strong commercial acumen with a strategic approach to winning large opportunities
* Excellent communication skills with ability to build effective relationships internally and externally
* Positive mindset with excellent problem solving skills
* Highly resilient. Takes ownership and accountability for delivering targets
Salary: £55000 – £60000/annum Car or Allowance, Commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.