MRP (SAP) Planning Co-ordinator in Bristol/North Somerset (2 year fixed term contract)
Have you got SAP/MRP experience?
Does the idea of a fixed term contract with the opportunity of a permanent role within a growing business interest you?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a MRP (SAP) Planning Co-ordinator in Bristol/North Somerset as due to the companies success and workload they have started a new shift.
Full training and development in company systems with excellent starting salary.
Role requirements and Responsibilities
* Reporting into the Central Planning Manager, 3 in the team
* Process new requests for Material Master Data including bespoke materials and new products accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring BOM’s, routings are costings are added correctly.
* Issue business Purchase Orders by processing requisitions, ensuring they comply with standard business rules, process and procedures.
* Create requisitions for identified product ranges, maintain data accuracy and communication to the time of receipt.
* Create and maintain Planning Team process documentation.
* Support the SAP Master Data controller
* Ensure all Material Master requests are completed accurately in SAP and within SLA’s.
* Monitor and report Material Master data integrity within SAP and take corrective action as required.
* Control the issue of Purchase Orders by ensuring requisitions comply with standard business rules, process and procedures.
* Convert released requisitions to purchase orders if purchasing agreements and rules are respected. Resolve any instances where errors occur.
* Provide training and ongoing support to internal stakeholders, ensuring best practice is followed when creating requisitions.
* Help resolve supplier and Shared Service queries with requisitioners.
* Provide cover for the Central and Local Planning teams as required through absence, holiday and training.
* Create requisitions for identified product ranges.
* Maintain communication with supplier to ensure accurate data accuracy within SAP.
* Develop and maintain Central Planning process, procedures and user guides within the business document management system.
* SAP experience
* Understanding of MRP systems
* Use and analyse data, problem solving skills
* Ideally manufacturing, but not essential
With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in. They are a market leader within a highly profitable manufacturing industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Customer Service Advisor will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
If you are interested please call Justin Reynolds on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Salary: £23000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Location: Avonmouth, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.