We are offering excellent earning potential with up to 44 days paid leave for an experienced MOT Tester to join our friendly team.
Our MOT Tester positions are dedicated positions that play a crucial role within our branches. By carrying out MOT Testing to DVSA standards on a variety of vehicle types, our MOT Testers assist with meeting our customer needs and work closely with the staff team to provide an efficient workshop flow. If you hold a current DVSA card, enjoy working as part of a friendly team, and take pride in your work, please do submit your CV at your earliest opportunity.
Only MOT Testers with appropriate qualifications should apply. The ideal applicant will have experience and be skilled in all makes and models of cars. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme & working practices.
Purpose of Job
* You will be required to conduct MOT’s in line with DVSA guidelines and to adhere to company policies.
* You will be required to ensure all MOT’s are carried out in line with DVSA guidelines to ensure full compliance
* You will be required to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
Hours: 48 per week (phone number removed) Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
Benefits: We are committed to the development and career progression of all personnel and offer exceptional in-house training, along with an excellent bonus system that rewards both productivity and efficiency.
* Potential for 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
* Excellent bonus scheme
* Development opportunities
* Career progression
* Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
* Company discount
* Pension scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
Strictly No agencies
Job Type: Permanent
Location: KT1, Norbiton, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.