Are you a qualified Mortgage and Protection Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and easily recognisable, leading Estate Agency in Worcester. Due to continued growth and success they are recruiting for an Experienced Mortgage Advisor to join their award winning team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is experiencing a significant period of growth despite the events of recent months, and due to internal promotion, this position has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
To be successful in this role you must be a qualified Mortgage Advisor and be able to demonstrate a minimum 12 months experience in a mortgage advisory role. You will be responsible for providing clients with suitable recommendations from the whole of the Broker market for Mortgages and a panel of providers for associated protection policies
Mortgage and Protection Advisor main duties:
* You will conduct face-to-face and telephone appointments with clients providing expert advice and exceptional service
* You will arrange mortgages and pure protection policies to achieve Key Performance Indicators in line with the branch KPI’S
* You will respond efficiently and effectively to all communication from clients, be that electronically or on the phone
* Follow up meetings to ensure clients are updated with progress and developments
* Motivating and communicating with Estate Agency colleagues
* Be the first point of call for advice and recommendations
Mortgage and Protection Advisor desired skills and experience:
* It is essential you possess full CeMap Qualification or the equivalent CF1 & CF6 to be considered
* You must be able to demonstrate a minimum 12 months Mortgage Advisor experience
* You will be a strong planner and organiser with excellent communication and organisation skills
* You must demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
* Ambitious with experience hitting and exceeding targets
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:00pm and Saturday 09:00am – 17:00pm. You will have a week day off to compensate for Saturday hours worked.
You will be offered a highly competitive basic salary and OTE in the region of £50-60k, which is commensurate with experience, plus car allowance and additional company benefits.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Business.
Salary: £20000 – £30000/annum Bonus, development,
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.