VD Recruitment has partnered with a leading chain of Bilingual Montessori Nursery, that specializes in Montessori teaching and is located in West London .
We are recruiting for a strong Montessori Practitioner/Lead Montessori Directress. Montessori qualification from MCI /AMI London is required. You must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. The Montessori Teacher must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating shifts between 8am to 6pm. Ofsted rated ‘Good’
Excellent Salary Package – £20k – £22k PA Based on Qualification & Experience
Location: West Ealing, W13 area
Your role as a Montessori Practitioner includes-
* Provide high quality care and activities for the children following Montessori Ethos and to recognize both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Assist and attend parents’ meetings and open days. Help maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as may reasonably be required by the Nursery.
* Attend training and development courses as directed by your Manager or Assessor.
* To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and promote the quality ethos of the nursery.
Person Specification for the ideal Montessori Practitioner/ Directress
* Montessori qualification from MCI /AMI London and a strong desire to make a difference!
* The ability to deliver high-quality practice.
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding procedures.
* Excellent communication skills.
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv.
Salary: £20000 – £22000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Ealing, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.