Regional/mobile role – Planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management.
Pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders, liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders, and communication with team.
Leading FM Service Provider
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy
* Comply with the systems established to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
C&G 2079 Cat one
C&G 18th Edition
Worked for FM company carrying out PPM & Reactive works
Multi Skilled trade background
Package with pension and holidays
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum Van, Overtime
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.